This page is for journalists, bloggers etc who are interested in communicating about GoBoat. Our pictures and press releases are available here. And you can contact us for further information. You can also subscribe to our press releases and company news.
Press contact and trip reviews
Would you as a journalist like to get in touch with GoBoat? Please contact Eric. We are happy to talk about the GoBoat experience in the cities (Denmark, Sweden, Germany) we operate in, our business in general (worldwide, our brand/concept), experiences on the water, tourism and other relevant areas. Below you can find the spokes people. Please contact Eric for interviews etc. Please go to GoBoat Australia or GoBoat UK for the local press contacts there.
Do you want to review a GoBoat trip? We have reduced fares for journalists, bloggers etc. Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you soon - most often the same day.
Chief Marketing Officer
+45 41 42 75 67 (no customer support)
Kasper typically talks about the values, partnerships and visions of GoBoat as well as our sustainability focus and the history of GoBoat as a co-counder.
Anders Ekelund Mørck
CEO & Co-founder
Anders typically talks about the business aspects of GoBoat Denmark, Germany and worldwide as well as as a co-founder the history of GoBoat.
Eric typically talks about the products and services of GoBoat, our day to day work, safety and general news.
GoBoat at a glance
GoBoat was started in 2014 in Copenhagen by 3 Danes, Anders, Kasper and Carl. They still own the company. Starting with 8 electric rental boats, now there are about 60 boats in Denmark end about 200 worldwide.
GoBoat operates in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Aalborg. We also operate in Sweden and Germany as well as the UK and Australia. We are constantly growing but keep our focus on opening the water for everyone.
In 2022 worldwide more than 65.000 times a GoBoat was booked. Each boat fits 8 people. On average 5 people sail in a boat. That means about 325.000 people sailed with GoBoat in 2022. Since it's start more than 1,2 mio people have sailed in a GoBoat
- Boats in Denmark: 60
- Boats worldwide: 200
- Employees in Denmark: 60 (seasonal and full time)
- Employees worldwide: 200 (seasonal and full time)
- Bookings in 2022 worldwide: 65.000
- Danish NPS score as measured by GoBoat Denmark: 77
Get even more details about GoBoat here.
The pictures, logos and graphics below can be used in media, by bloggers, influencers and GoBoat partners. If that's not you, please ask for permission before using the assets. GoBoat has the usage rights to the assets. When a photographer name is written next to a picture, you must credit this person when you use the asset.
Recent Danish articles
- Sæsonåbning hos GoBoat byder på gratis sejlture til udsatte familier (2022, mitodense.dk)
- Klassisk på Kyssetrappen (2022, bornibyen.dk)
- Har du prøvet populært koncept fra KBH - nu også i Aarhus (2022, stiften.dk)
- Føreren af en båd skal ikke være fuld (2022, jp.dk)
- Badezoner kan måske blive fortid... (2022, dr.dk)
Recent international articles
- Hidden gems in Copenhagen (ENG, 2022, aluxurytravelblog.com)
- The perfect weekend in Copenhagen (NOR, 2022, Sydsvenskab.se)
- A sustainable way to see Copenhagen (ENG, 2022, gradynewsource.uga.edu)
- A local's guide to Copenhagen (ENG, 2022, theguardian.com)