Performance Marketing Manager for DK, UK and other markets
At GoBoat, we fuel the spirit of adventure by offering unique electric boating experiences in the world’s most picturesque waterways. Born from a desire to make the serenity and exhilaration of boating accessible to all, we've built a service where people and companies can charter their own boat, becoming the captain of their own adventure. Our presence spans across 19 global locations including the vibrant cities of Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Washington and Melbourne. Our headquarter is in Copenhagen with a collaborative atmosphere as we continually strive to enhance our customer's journey on the water.
We are on a voyage of expansion, not just by anchoring in new locations but also by navigating through fresh concepts. Our sails are set towards broadening our horizons with your (paid) performance marketing help.
We are on the lookout for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing, Communications and online sales team. Your expertise will be pivotal in increasing conversions, improving sales in our locations through especially paid channels like social ads, SEM and display as well as traffic and conversion tracking. Underneath all of this, our brand as a fun, relaxing experience on the water flows through all our communications.
The position is split into various markets. The main two markets are Denmark and UK meaning that you’ll report to the CMO for Denmark (who is also responsible for the marketing in US, DE and new locations) and report to one of the owners of GoBoat UK for the UK market. This setup ensures that synergies between the countries/locations are available for you and the different markets.
Your commercial focus and love of achieving results is the most important as well as being open to embrace continuous development and improvement. You live for marketing, follow the newest trends and listen to podcasts, watch YouTube videos etc.
Your primary responsibilities
- Run and improve our paid social media accounts mostly focused on Meta’s products
- Run and improve our SEM accounts mostly focused on Google products
- Data reporting and improve our tactics (e.g. GA4)
- Line reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), you'll be the torchbearer of all commercial improvements within the organization (and hopefully motivate everybody as well)
You’ll have other responsibilities as well. Those will be based on your current and future competences. They could include the data part of SEO and/or email marketing (working closely with copywriters etc), website split testing, pop ups on our website (Sleeknote),, campaigns etc. The more, the better!
- 3+ years of agency experience or paid growth hacking - living and breathing ROI
- Expert in online sales funnels
- Expert in Google Ads (search, display, YT etc)
- Expert in social ads (Insta, FB and others)
- Great analytical skills (we use Domo as BI tool)
- A good team player working with the marketing team to achieve our goals (currently 3 FTEs and a student + intern)
- Experience in the analysis / data part of SEO is a plus
- Proficiency in English is essential. Danish language proficiency helps a lot. German, French, Italian, Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- Experience in automating tasks and predictive marketing is a plus
- Passion for learning new competences in your field
GoBoat’s Culture and Perks:
- We give our employees a lot of freedom, which comes with a lot of responsibility as well.
- We believe our employees should have a life outside of work.
- We like to move fast, but also respect your time, and the time it takes to finish an assignment.
- We have lots of fun and need you to help us have fun - be part of the GoBoat culture
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home even though we enjoy each other’s company and expertise at the office most days of the week. Our office is located in the center of Copenhagen.
- Free boat tours.
- Company trips and lots of social events every year.
Ready to set sail as soon as possible - preferably by the 1st of February 2024? We’re reviewing applications on a rolling basis and invite all relevant applicants to a first interview right away. If both parties want to move ahead, a second interview will be held.
In your application, please tell us about yourself and why you’d fit in at GoBoat within a one-page limit as a cover letter and add links to previous work (we really would like to see cases of what you’ve done before).If you want to apply, please use this link to fill out the information and upload your cover letter and CV. The application must be in English.
For further inquiries, please reach out to Eric Ziengs, CMO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 41427567. Read more about GoBoat at goboat.dk, goboat.co.uk, goboat.de, goboatus.com and our various social media channels.