Experienced graphic designer with a passion for collaboration and brand consistency
At GoBoat, we fuel the spirit of adventure by offering unique electric boating experiences in the world’s most picturesque waterways. Born from a desire to make the serenity and exhilaration of boating accessible to all, we've built a service where people and companies can charter their own boat, becoming the captain of their own adventure. Our presence spans across 19 global locations including the vibrant cities of Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Washington and Melbourne. Our headquarter is in Copenhagen with a collaborative atmosphere as we continually strive to enhance our customer's journey on the water.
We are on a voyage of expansion, not just by anchoring in new locations but also by navigating through fresh concepts. Our sails are set towards broadening our horizons, and for this, we need a new graphic designer as our current designer is moving abroad.
We are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing, Communications and Branding team. Your expertise will be pivotal in steering the visual identity of GoBoat and its sister and sub brands (GoBoat Connect, Seanics), ensuring a harmonious resonance in our growing global footprint.
- Over the last few years we’ve updated our visual brand identity in general. Now we need your help, creativity and consistency to make it all come alive and tie it all together in our assets: websites, print materials, ads, social media content, pictures and videos etc.
- Overseeing the visual consistency across all our digital platforms, marketing materials, and brand assets worldwide, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines (by you but also by your future colleagues)
- Working with User Experience (UX) design, conducting split tests to optimize user journeys across our touchpoints with customers
- Crafting compelling graphics for a variety of print media like flyers, vouchers, A-signs, posters, magnets on our boats etc.
- Collaborating with our IT team to design intuitive interfaces for our booking system and websites
- Creating engaging content alongside our marketing team and global partners, including editing photos and video
- Have a commercial understanding
- Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), you'll be the torchbearer of all things design within the organization.
- 5+ years of professional experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in creating captivating illustrations and graphics for print and digital mediums.
- A seasoned hand at digital design for web applications and websites, including wireframes and screen design.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop as well as experience with services like Figma (or similar), WordPress etc.
- Prior experience in branding is a big plus.
- A plus if you have experience as a photographer and videographer
- Proficiency in English is essential. Danish language proficiency helps a lot. German, French, Italian, Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- Understanding the importance of working together with others (marketing, IT, product development etc) as 90% of your work will be done together with others.
GoBoat’s Culture and Perks:
- We give our employees a lot of freedom, which comes with a lot of responsibility as well.
- We believe our employees should have a life outside of work.
- We like to move fast, but also respect your time, and the time it takes to finish an assignment.
- We have lots of fun and need you to help us have fun - be part of the GoBoat culture
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home even though we enjoy each other’s company and expertise at the office most days of the week. Our office is located in the center of Copenhagen.
- Free boat tours.
- Company trips and lots of social events every year.
Ready to set sail as soon as possible - preferably by the 1st of January 2024? We’re reviewing applications on a rolling basis and invite all relevant applicants to a first interview right away. If both parties want to move ahead, a second interview will be held.
In your application, please tell us about yourself and why you’d fit in at GoBoat within a one-page limit as a cover letter and add links to previous work and/or a portfolio (we really would like to see web design, social media work, print work, branding work, UX etc.).
If you want to apply, please use this link to fill out the information and upload your cover letter and CV. The application can be in either English or Danish.
For further inquiries, please reach out to Eric Ziengs, CMO, at email@example.com or call +45 4142 7567. Read more about GoBoat at goboat.dk, goboat.de, goboatus.com and our various social media channels. Also check out our sister brands Seanics and GoBoat Connect that you’ll work with as well.